This week I want to share a few insights I have learned about relationships.
2.To overcome misunderstandings we need to totally accept someone. Accept people as they are, understand that everyone is totally different. Romans 15:17 Says Accept on another just like Christ accepted you in order to bring praise to God. If you are selfish and always seeing things in your own perspective, the relationship will fail.
3. Love is all about action, say it and do it... To love completely means you can't wait to act tomorrow but you act now, do it now, say it now, give it now. When it comes to loving somebody you don't wait to do the right thing tomorrow, you do it now. Don't say that someday you will love them; express love now, let them know now. You can love completely, Give the poeple you love a clear picture of how you feel about them.
4. Many relationships are ruined because people wanna satisfy the flesh and their feelings, saying things they shouldn't say, doing things which you shouldn't do. It's not worth to damage a relationship just because your feelings and flesh are telling you different things. You just don't speak anything that you feel like saying, you will blow it up and end regretting.
5.No matter how mature we get, no matter who you are in a relationship with; we will never get to the point where we don't feel like giving up, having negative emotions, its part of the journey, learn how to deal with it.
Our emotions and feelings will always urge us to make quick decisions that we end up regretting later on, instead relax and do the right thing. Listen to wisdom and not your feelings, wisdom listens and waits.Feelings care about what you feel right now, wisdom waits and thinks about the consequences, wisdom thinks about what will happen later on.
7. Most people say this "I just don't feel the spark I used to feel anymore"... . I don't feel the same thing I used to feel, well we all know feelings come, feelings go. Love is not a feeling, its a decision.You make a decision to love that person no matter what.
8. Sometimes we are drawn to other people and I know it feels okay to be drawn to another person who's is not your mate but always remember it's not God who is doing the drawing. God doesn't draw us away from our mates but the devil.
9. Sometimes you think that the person next door will be good for you than your lover. You think that you won't have to put up with a lot... let me remind you the enemy always tell us that the grass is greener on the other side but don't ever forget still has to be watered and catered for.
Never settle for loving only when the mood is right. It is your responsibility to love at all times.