1. When you love somebody, you give your all, you don't hold back nothing.
John 3:16 For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Son.. See God truly loves us and that's why He gave His best to us.
2. Communication: You have to be careful with what you are saying; it is not what you say but what they hear that really matters.
3. Song of Solomon 2:15... Catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyard of love, for the grapevines are blossoming. The little things will destroy you if you don't take care of them.
The little things that you keep in your heart, bad memories of past, these little foxes will destroy the vine. Deal with them.
4. Speak and confess good things over your relationship and they will come to pass. 2 Corinthians 4:13. Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak.
Any good relationship can be destroyed by words. Proverbs 18:21. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. God has given us the ability to speak things into existence, make sure you use this ability wisely.
5. Any form of complaining is evil and it will lead your relationship to failing. Communicate victoriously; speak clearly and with great wisdom and peace.
6. Remember the old saying, 'A family which stays together stays together?' Pray for each other, pray together
7. Saying I am sorry it was my mistake will save you a lot of trouble.
8. Break ups... the devil cheers you up to do it! Don't be weak, maintain good relationships. God does not like break ups and divorce. Malachi 2:16 I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.
9. Understand that no one is perfect and your partner will never be perfect. Accept them as they are. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned...” All of us are sinners; your partner is a sinner not perfect, give room for mistakes.
10. There is no greater crime in relationships than disloyalty, you have to be faithful.
11. Be each others cheerleader.. Cheer your partner even when the rest of the world boos at them
12. God has to be the center of that relationship, if not? What is it that you've got?
13.The truth is always not easy to discuss but speaking the truth builds the relalationship.
You must speak if you want to develop a good relationship; The bible says speak the truth in love.