Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello everybody! Welcome Onboard.




That statement above is such an awesome welcome headline. 
I started this blog with my awesome beautiful Proverbs 31 Lady. I am here because of God's unending Love and His all round goodness which is way too much for me to understand. Anytime I have doubts, He silences me with His consistent mercy.  I know this blog increases the amen crowd all over the world. 

Most of the things that I will be saying here have already been said or done. In Ecclesiastes King Solomon said, "Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time."
The title simple truths were inspired by the simple little things, simple as that!
The simple things that we do to others are priceless. It may be the small things now but they have the ability to transfer over into larger things. The bible says catch the little foxes; because it's the little foxes that destroy the vine.

I know people saying random things about themselves especially on social sites can be cliché, but here are a few things about me: 

1. I used to explain myself a whole lot to people, but not anymore. I can’t be everybody's friend and quite frankly, I have stopped trying.

2. I am totally imperfect otherwise why would I need Jesus if I wasn't drowning in the first place. Matter of factor we all need Him ,there is no in between, Jesus is not an option, HE is a must have.

3. I am in a relationship with the best of Gods creation. Don’t get me started on her, she is simply amazing, makes me soar and roar, She has that grown woman appeal and she draws my attention as a man. Need I say more? I guess not.

4. I am wise now because I have been foolish before.

5.  It's not that hard to get to know me.

6. Success is all I see before me

7. I hate wet toilet seats. 

8. I'll laugh at anything. Well, almost anything.

9. Lately I am learning not to label people just because they're not like me. 

10. I love intelligent conversations that's the reason I don't like talking to myself, I LOVE talking to myself!

11. I am not a math’s person but sometimes I can be pretty good with figures.

12. I haven't been writing, I started writing last year.

13. I work out, (Surprise!!!  Really? Don't tell me you didn't know that) 

14. I am officially the number one lover of live music, (Did I hear someone say Hillsong? I thought so!)

15. Lastly, I have a weird obsession with blue jeans.... I  think should have a bunch of them. Why Am I even saying this? :P