Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Praying for Problems

Be sure the problems that you are facing now are not the last problems that you will face! There are so many to come. I strongly believe that every problem has a special package of lessons and wisdom, don't just go through the problems but learn the lesson.

I know the thing that we do when we are in the middle of circumstances is praying the problems away....
Problems respond to what God says about them in His word...
Problems don't respond to how much you are hurting.
Problems don't respond to ordinary words... this is hard, Why me, I hate this, I hate myself, when will this end...... you know this kinda blah blah blah
So before you pray for your problems seek to understand what He says about your problem in His word.. Why? God’s word will change the problem.. Your ordinary speaking won’t change nothing. Problems don't respond to your tears, your hurt and worry...
God said it so clearly in Isaiah 55:11
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
“In the same way, my words leave my mouth,
and they don’t come back without results.
My words make the things happen that I want to happen.
They succeed in doing what I send them to do”
Speak His word and His Promises over your issues.
God Respects His word, not your worry and murmuring but His word.
Psalm 89:34 No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said
God strives to keep His promise. Pray on Gods agenda and not in your problems agenda.

Instead of worrying about how bad it is, focus on what the word says about it. Instead of being intimidated by the situation, choose to be inspired by what God says about it.
Whatever the circumstance, you will get the lesson from it only if you pray in Gods integrity.
Don’t be carried away by what is happening outside and forget what is inside and what He said about your problem in His word…
The valley of dry bones in Ezekiel 37 responded to Gods word. There is power in the word. Don't under estimate the power in His word.
We think that peace comes from the outside in, but to our amazement it comes from the inside out... Peace comes from what is inside, what God says about it.
Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and give thanks unto thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth:
 For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.